When it comes to Third Party Freight services, PFSI has spent the past fifteen years striving to be the best in the business. Professional Freight Services was founded in 2002 as an alternative to inefficient, traditional temporary labor services. We saw a need for skilled, professional and fully supervised alternatives for those in the warehouse, distribution and shipping industries as a way to meet short term labor needs.
The Third Party Freight Professionals
At PFSI we pride ourselves on our ability to provide labor professionals in the blink of an eye for both long term and short term projects. All of our employees have passed both rigorous background checks and drug screenings. Our in-house training to provide labor services that you can trust. It is more than just our commitment to safety that helps to make PFSI different than our competitors. It is also our drive to bring real value and efficiency to your company. Here are just a few ways we can help:
For Transportation Carriers
- PFSI workers can help to prevent loading related injury and strain on drivers
- PFSI workers can help reduce wasted time at the distribution point or during unforeseen incidents
- PFSI workers can help reduce loading times and increase efficiency during normal volume
- PFSI workers can help fulfill additional orders during short-term increased demand times, ensuring continued customer service excellence regardless of demand
- PFSI workers can help unload product, reducing the time from truck to the customer even during high demand periods
- PFSI workers can help correct issues or mistakes with orders, allowing existing employees to continue to focus on core tasks
These are just a few applications that help to make PFSI a premier partner in third party freight. Learn how PFSI can help to make a difference for your company. Contact us today for more information.